Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Squidoo journey begins.....

Image representing Squidoo as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

I've actually been a member of Squidoo for over two years now, but never realised what potential this great site held. So over the last week or two I've been creating lenses and reading up on what others are doing and how the whole site works.                                                                                    I did have one lense on there already, but without Amazon or eBay products on sale.... silly me didn't realise that was another money making opportunity too! Anyway, that lense has earned me a grand total of $0.28 so far and I didn't even do anything with it promotion wise.                                                                                                                                                                                                              So here my Squidoo journey begins and I have 11 lenses up and running now, with my best lens currently at a rank of 6265 which is titled My online earnings.   This is going to be my diary on how I am progressing on Squidoo and along the way I will share my earnings and any useful tips with you.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment